domenica 1 dicembre 2013

Review make up forever high definition powder

Hi girls! Another review this time on the powder make up for ever HD
High definition powder make un for ever.
. I bought the pack of 10g a few months ago from my beautician price of € 28.00 ( even though I did focus being the last , I know that the normal price varies between 31 and 33 Euros ) . Despite the amount I can assure you that so hard , it only takes very little (actually better not to overdo it because it's not really clear if it is applied too much on your face you will see the white spots ) . But , in my opinion , is not of the highest quality as it should (given the price!) . Applied in the morning to mid-day already the trick is nice that went like any other powder but mostly I see it ! Should be transparent eccecc but when I apply the effect , unless he put a veil , ( which will go away after one hour ) is completely visible . The result? I do not ever buy another one .
Let me know your experiences and if I was the unlucky or not.
A kiss ,
 Flora.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento